Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More Zoo Fun

Elizabeth is not afraid to touch or hold this "crockie" (or of much of anything for that matter). She was the first Snow in line to take care of this "baby that misses its Mama." She even rocked it back and forth-too sweet! Yes, I struggled to explain why this crockie doesn't have a tail. (I left out the part about her not having an arm IF it did in fact have a tail.)
Are we in the monkey house or visiting the rhino? Almost every picture I took of Foster had his tongue out, fingers in his ears, or him messing up his hair. It must be a new phase.!!!!!!!!!UGGGGHHHHH!

These precious explorers are in awe of the huge frogs and turtles in the pond. My heart skips a beat each time I let them climb onto this wall. Does "Shout" get out pond scum, too? For those of you who's hearts are skipping a beat, too-don't worry. I was close enough to catch Elizabeth.

Robin Hood (aka Clark) stops from fighting the Sheriff to sip a bit of tea with Maid Marian (aka Elizabeth). Unfortunately, the camera is not capturing his bow and arrow over his right shoulder, the arrows coming out of his red "quiver" (aka backpack), or his droopy drawers from all of the change in his pocket for the "poor". Cracks me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home