Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Zoo Fun

Riding the train at the zoo is often a highlight in our trip to zoo. I took about 12 pictures trying to get at least 2 kids looking at me, but oh well! Welcome to my world! That's life with two preschoolers (3 1/2) and one "toddler". (Elizabeth recently informed me that she was not my baby anymore, she was my "tod-el-lur."All three are usually doing their own thing-each in their own precious way and time.



Clark gets "brave" and decides he wants to feed the Larikeets at the zoo. He squeals each time one lands on him. At one time, he had 3 of these guys on his arms and shoulder-we both got a little nervous then giggled. Foster was the only one who fed them the last time we were here, but decided he'd "just watch" this time. Elizabeth's food went all over the place as soon as we went into the feeding area (and four birds descended upon her). She definately did not enjoy the experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home