Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The plague continues....

A little update----
Clark has been up, yes---AWAKE----since 2:30 this morning with continuous coughing. Everytime he moves around (which is CONSTANTLY) he coughs. The albuterol inhaler ("my wes-cue") doesn't seem to help at all so off to the doctor we went again. (Our sweet pediatrician takes Wednesdays off but called to check on us this morning. I wish I had just let him call in the steroids like he offered, but I was afraid C's cough was worsening to pneumonia level. There aren't many times that I love being wrong, but this is one of them :)) As if he weren't wired for sound enough, now we are on steroids for 5 days. Joy. I wish that was as contagious as the plague :). As I said before, IT COULD BE A MILLION TIMES WORSE.

Foster---no fever or other symptoms, just coughing lots. "Could be going down the croup path, we'll just have to watch," says the doc. Joy. "Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2

And persevere we will as we cough our way into 2008. I look forward to this past week being but a blur in the memories of the month :)as I know He has some wonderful plans for our family this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home