Thursday, August 17, 2006


Two friends from church came over to play yesterday. I heard "ANNA" and "WUUUTH" (Ruth) all day as each of my children wanted to play with them at all times. They are a precious example of gentleness, kindness, and respect. And you better believe that I use their example of treating each other kindly and sharing OFTEN. We had a great day at the pool then at their house playing with their animals (feeding hens and geese, and playing with puppies!). I am so thankful for great friends!


Anna brought over a mixture for playdough and we made some homemade playdough. The boys were fascinated that we could actually make some. Clark wouldn't quite cooperate for the pic----he was working on making a "hugest snake!" Robin Hood (aka Ruth)was quite talented in molding the playdough into characters for the boys.
Anna has 6 puppies that we got to play with for a while. Clark was in hog heaven, as they look like his treasured "Dog" stuffed animal. He was so gentle and absolutely precious talking baby talk to each puppy. Foster is not pictured during this event because he spent a lot of the time saying, "I'm facing my fears. I'm facing my fears. I'll be okay." By the end of the visit, he was much more comfortable and relaxed. Clark even brought a little puppy to Foster and said, "It's okay, Fos. I won't let anything happen to you. You can pet him and I'll protect you." Even though Foster looked at him like he was crazy, it was still tender nonetheless.

Elizabeth is totally in love! I'm still stickin' by my rule about dogs, though. The rule is this: "When EVERYONE can wipe themselves by themself, then we'll talk. Until then, not up for discussion." That's why our friends have dogs, right?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

I'm glad your kids enjoyed your guests! What a blessing to have some friends they can look up to. And thanks so much for info on the What if chart:)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Snow children are ADORABLE! What a beautiful family. I love y'all!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home