Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Funny Phrases!

This will not be anything deep, moving, or even funny to some. However, they are some phrases I've heard around here that crack me up and I don't want to forget.

F-"Please stop that, E. You're getting IN my nerves."

C-"Mom, I'm weally, WEALLY hungry. I can't wait for suppa. I think I need an appetiza."

E-"F, do you like my BEAUTIFUL finger nails? (after we just painted them pink :) ) They're lovely aren't they? My husband will like them someday (very matter factly)." Thank goodness the boys both complimented her---just makes life easier. :)

E- I said no more candy. "OK Mom. (very emphatically) I've got a GWEAT idea! (pointer finger up in the air) We can just eat tons of junk tomorrow instead. That way our teef won't wot out tonight!)

F- "Mom, are we going to have 'bracelets' like Emily and Amy Thorington one day?" The actual word is BRACES!

E-"Heaven will be such a wonderful place! We'll see Jesus, sing songs, and maybe even snuggle up to God. Maybe Timmy would like to snuggle with God, too. He's in heaven you know----he's up there not being sick anymore."

C-"Hold on mom. I forgot to swirggle. I just love swirggling, mom. It makes your mouth taste so fwesh." translate---gargle

E-"I think I'll just save the bike Santa gave me until I get a little older. That way I'll be safe!"

F-"Hold on a second, Mom. I've gotta 'chap' my lips." Santa brought him a tube of chapstick and he frequently slowed down the moving along process to "chap" his lips. (translate "lips" to whole lower face)

NOT so funny----Clark came to me yesterday afternoon and TOTALLY out of the blue(like we hadn't talked about him all day) said--"Mom, I have to tell you something. I think I'm wesponsible for Timmy being dead. I dwopped him, dwopped him on the floor---on accident---when he was only three days old. I made him die, Mom. I just know it." For anyone that knows Clark, you know his hands were waving the whole time he was talking. Pensive. Pitiful. I quickly reassured him that turtles fall off of things all the time and that I was sure that wasn't it. It was more likely that he had a virus before he got here that he brought from California----I mean the North Pole. :)
I am purposing to be more aware of the wheels that are turning/processing when I don't even realize.

By the way, spell check loved this. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cooks said...

Hey, Amy, thanks for making our day.

We love you guys.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home